Relaxing Hotel Rooms in Berea, Kentucky
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains, the Historic Boone Tavern offers a variety of unique room types to accommodate your lodging needs. Drink in the arts, culture and fine dining that has delighted visitors for over 100 years with our award-winning amenities and restaurant. There is no place like Berea.
Rooms & Suites
for All Needs
The antebellum exquisiteness of Historic Boone Tavern must be experienced firsthand. Our Berea, KY rooms are furnished with crown molding and high ceilings. Rich wood furniture, woven bedding, and baskets, and mosaic art tiled mirrors handcrafted by Berea College Woodcraft Industries all add personality.
- Crisp, high thread-count sheets
- Plush towels and robes
- Ceiling fans
- Luxurious towel warmers
- Keurig gourmet coffee makers
- Soaking tubs
- All-natural bathroom amenities
- Flat-screen TV
- Wireless internet connection
- Woven baskets handcrafted by Berea College Crafts
- Desk work station with lamp, phone and clock radio
- Berea College student handcrafted furniture
- Mosaic tiled mirror handcrafted by Berea College Crafts
- Voice over IP phone
- A large dresser
We are a pet-friendly hotel. View our Pet Policy for more details.
ADA Guestrooms are available in several of our room types. To reserve an ADA guestroom, please call the hotel directly to make your reservation request.
Southern Comfort With Modern Amenities
From handcrafted furnishings to rooms with real keys, we aim to make your stay have a taste of Southern comfort.
See what each of our rooms and deluxe suites has to offer.
Pine Croft Cottage
- Three bedrooms with queen size beds
- Kitchen, Dining Area, Comfortable Den & 2 bathrooms
- Back patio with gas grill
- Boone Tavern supplies all amenities necessary